We develop and manufacture turnkey energy storage solutions, based on lithium-ion battery technology. Our goal is to engineer technology that both stores and optimizes energy as we shift towards more efficient energy usage and renewable energy sources on a global scale. You’ll have the opportunity to work with exceptional engineers, scientists, developers and more to pave the way for the next big leap in the energy industry through our battery energy storage and optimization systems.
Now we are hiring a Product Manager Residential to our skilled PMO team. The Product Manager for residential is responsible for Polarium’s Energy Optimization solution The position is to be based at the Polarium headquarter in Stockholm.
- Responsibility to maintain and grow the residential technology strategy together with stakeholders and customers.
- Takes ownership of the product(s) part of Polairum’s residential offering, battery, Hybrid inverters, Smart meter, Optimizer, EV charging,
- Drives, defines, refines, and redefines the product solutions
- Develop product roadmap for the residential product line
- Perform business development to create new strong offerings with clear value adding features
- Have control of GM%, STD cost and STD price for all products in the product area.
- Follow up outcome of product investments
- Ownership of product packaging and pricing
- Be the link between the different parts of the organization, especially Sales and R&D
- Conducts regular sessions with stakeholders for effective information sharing
- Support Business Area Management and sales channel partners with domain knowledge
- (Qualifications and experience:
Strong knowledge of managing complex hardware products.
- Strong understanding of the commercial case for energy storage across markets now and in the future.
- Knowledge of the whole product lifecycle, from conceiving a product, through development and manufacturing to retirement.
- Specific knowledge of key technologies used in batteries.
- Specific knowledge of the global energy market and regional differences
- Previous experience from Product Manager role required
We see that you are:
- Demonstrated ability to build structure and processes.
- An entrepreneurial mind, confident, down to earth and a self-starter.
- Relational with good ability to build and maintain strong relationships within the company
- Result-oriented, disciplined, and structured with a strong business focus.
- Bonus system
- Maximized wellness contribution
- Five extra flexibility days
- Pension and health insurance
Kindly submit your application through the provided apply button in the advertisement on our careers page, as we are unable to accept any applications via email in compliance with the GDPR regulations.
At Polarium, creating change in the energy industry starts with our team. We believe a diverse workplace brings creativity, innovation and better represents our customers, and the many communities they serve, around the world. A positive work-life balance is what supercharges our teamwork and a sustainable personal journey throughout our careers.
Since Polarium launched in 2015, we’ve been on a mission to redesign the energy industry. We’re unlocking the massive potential of energy storage systems through our wide range of intelligent and digital services. Our passion for solving challenges is what drives our next generation of premium energy storage products in use on all continents and in all climate zones. Today, we power businesses, optimize energy usage, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions to create a cleaner future in energy.
We look forward to receiving your application!