We develop and manufacture turnkey energy storage solutions, based on lithium-ion battery technology. Our goal is to engineer technology that both stores and optimizes energy as we shift towards more efficient energy usage and renewable energy sources on a global scale. You’ll have the opportunity to work with exceptional engineers, scientists, developers and more to pave the way for the next big leap in the energy industry through our battery energy storage and optimization systems.
About the job.
We are hiring a Senior System Integration Engineer to join our System Integration and Verification team.
Your scope of responsibilities covers:
Activities to design, develop, and integrate BESS solutions, based on existing and new system building blocks.
Generate technical documentation.
Conduct system-level testing and collaborate with our software developers to optimize the BESS performance.
Analyze system data, propose improvements, and troubleshoot integration issues.
Provide technical guidance to field technicians, mentor junior engineers, and support sales teams in the pre-sales activities.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of battery technologies, energy storage systems, power electronics, and control systems.
- Proven experience in system integration and commissioning of Battery Energy Storage Systems, preferably up to 10 megawatts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in system integration principles, including hardware interfaces, communication protocols (e.g., Modbus, DNP3), and SCADA systems.
- Experience in programming and configuring control systems for energy storage applications (e.g., DCS, PLC or EMS)
We see that you are:
- Strong passion for renewable energy, energy storage, and sustainable technologies.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous learning mindset and eagerness to stay updated with industry advancements.
- English-speaking skills, both spoken and in writing
- Bonus system
- Maximized wellness contribution
- Five extra flexibility days
- Pension and health insurance
Kindly submit your application through the provided apply button in the advertisement on our careers page, as we are unable to accept any applications via email in compliance with the GDPR regulations.
At Polarium, creating change in the energy industry starts with our team. We believe a diverse workplace brings creativity, innovation and better represents our customers, and the many communities they serve, around the world. A positive work-life balance is what supercharges our teamwork and a sustainable personal journey throughout our careers.
Since Polarium launched in 2015, we’ve been on a mission to redesign the energy industry. We’re unlocking the massive potential of energy storage systems through our wide range of intelligent and digital services. Our passion for solving challenges is what drives our next generation of premium energy storage products in use on all continents and in all climate zones. Today, we power businesses, optimize energy usage, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions to create a cleaner future in energy.
We look forward to receiving your application!