Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand, and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are hiring a Production Development Engineer to join our skilled Production Development team. The Production Development Engineer will focus on production and development of process to assemble batteries, create work instructions and support in all prototype build. As a Production Development Engineer you are part of the introduction of new products in Polarium. Travel to visit production sites in other countries is a must for this role.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Production design development and procedures responsible
- Optimize Production processes reducing costs
- Process Failure modes and effects analysis (P-FMEA)
- Drive and own workstreams in different areas
- Development and management in Production processes
- Drive for continuous improvements in Production, including improved work environment and increased operational efficiency
- Assembly balancing development and procedures responsible
- Functional support to volume Production operations
Qualification and experience:
- 3-5 years production engineering experience
- Bachelor Engineering Degree (Electronic / Mechanical engineering or similar)
- Experience with Kaizen, Lean and / or CIP processes
- Process orientated and analytical approach to delivering operational efficiency
- Can work independently, take initiatives as well as lead the agenda
- English language in conversation and writing is a must
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System) knowledge is a merit
- Machine competence and technical skills
We see that you are:
- “Get stuff done” personality
- Questioning status quo personality and comfortable in driving changes
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity, drive and positive attitude
- Curious and comfortable to work in an agile, fast-moving environment
Enjoy a fast growing corporate environment
- Generous bonus system
- Maximized wellness contribution
- Five extra flexibility days
- Pension and health insurance
Kindly submit your application through the provided apply button in the advertisement on our careers page, as we are unable to handle any applications via email.
At Polarium, creating change in the energy industry starts with our team. We believe a diverse workplace brings creativity, innovation and better represents our customers, and the many communities they serve, around the world. A positive work-life balance is what supercharges our teamwork and a sustainable personal journey throughout our careers.
Since Polarium launched in 2015, we’ve been on a mission to redesign the energy industry. We’re unlocking the massive potential of energy storage systems through our wide range of intelligent and digital services. Our passion for solving challenges is what drives our next generation of premium energy storage products in use on all continents and in all climate zones. Today, we power businesses, optimize energy usage, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions to create a cleaner future in energy.
We look forward to receiving your application!