We develop and manufacture turnkey energy storage solutions, based on lithium-ion battery technology. Our goal is to engineer technology that both stores and optimizes energy as we shift towards more efficient energy usage and renewable energy sources on a global scale. Join our team with exceptional engineers, scientists, developers and more to pave the way for the next big leap in the energy industry through our battery energy storage and optimization systems.
Location: Polarium HQ in Stockholm
Position: Permanent, full-time
- Design system architectures and define product and system requirements.
- Act as Tech Lead and ensure traceability of requirements throughout the development process.
- Coordinate requirements break-down with design disciplines.
- Cell Safety and Product Safety Data Sheets.
- Cell Testing and Cell Performance Tests in our Low voltage lab.
- Cell Performance Algorithms.
- Cell Performance Database.
- Cell Requirements and Certification.
- Cell Data Sheets.
- Processes for Cell handling Technical items towards Cell Suppliers.
- HV Battery Certifications.
- Battery Technology/Physical Safety Initiative.
- Go to person, mentor and teacher for others in Company within the area of battery technology.
Qualifications and experience:
- PhD in Electrochemistry or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of documented experience from similar roles.
- Extensive knowledge from Li-Ion product design and Functional Safety critical systems and certifications of those.
- Good communication skills and Convenient to manage external contacts.
- Knowledge in Telecom power.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
- Is the go-to person to mentor others on their team, able to turn engineers into experts.
A great teacher.
- Highly driven, pro-active and enjoy fast growing corporate environment
- Ability to comprehend and effectively express complex ideas in English
- Willing to travel from time-to-time
- Generous bonus system
- Maximized wellness contribution
- Five extra flexibility days
- Pension and health insurance
Kindly submit your application through the provided apply button in the advertisement on our careers page, as we are unable to handle any applications via email.
At Polarium, creating change in the energy industry starts with our team. We believe a diverse workplace brings creativity, innovation and better represents our customers, and the many communities they serve, around the world. A positive work-life balance is what supercharges our teamwork and a sustainable personal journey throughout our careers.
Since Polarium launched in 2015, we’ve been on a mission to redesign the energy industry. We’re unlocking the massive potential of energy storage systems through our wide range of intelligent and digital services. Our passion for solving challenges is what drives our next generation of premium energy storage products in use on all continents and in all climate zones. Today, we power businesses, optimize energy usage, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions to create a cleaner future in energy.
We look forward to receiving your application!