Polarium is a leading energy storage developer on a mission to unlock endless energy. Our team has a proven track record of finding unique business opportunities all over the world and attracting a loyal customer base. With us, you’ll be the voice of the company and communicate our market-leading technology throughout our customer funnel in strategic markets. You’ll have the chance to excel in a team atmosphere with highly experienced colleagues from a wide variety of backgrounds with the shared goal of finding solutions to global energy challenges.
We are excited to announce an exciting opportunity for a motivated and talented Communications Specialist to join our dynamic team at Polarium. This is a full-time, permanent position based at our headquarters in Stockholm. As the Communications Specialist, you will report directly to our EVP of Communications and have the chance to grow and develop in a supportive environment.
- Support the production of important corporate communication materials such as press releases, key messages, Q&A documents, and other relevant content.
- Assist with drafting internal communication materials, including on our newly launched intranet.
- Support with media engagement and press relations
- Ability to collaborate and work across internal functions and teams including communications, marketing, sustainability, and investor relations. Open to serving as a communication partner on new projects and representing the communication team in critical business initiatives.
- Participate in the internal crisis response team and assist in creating reactive statements, FAQs, and other necessary deliverables.
- Work in coordination with our marketing team around media monitoring and press release distribution.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a university degree in business administration, communications studies, or a related field.
- Have gained 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate a self-starting attitude with a strong sense of ownership, capable of working independently across functions.
- Possess excellent attention to detail and take pride in delivering high-quality work.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English and Swedish.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
- Previous work experience in a PR and/or communication advisory firm.
- Familiarity with communication related to investor relations.
Joining Polarium as a Communications Specialist presents an exciting opportunity to develop your skills and contribute to our communication efforts in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- We offer a generous bonus system that rewards and recognises your contributions to Polarium success.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and that's why we provide a maximised wellness contribution to support your physical and mental well-being.
- We believe in giving our employees the flexibility to take time off when they need it, which is why we offer five extra flexibility days per year on top of standard vacation time.
- We care about your long-term financial security and well-being; therefore, we provide pension and health insurance plans to ensure that you are taken care of both now and in the future.
- At Polarium, creating change in the energy industry starts with our team. We believe a diverse workplace brings creativity, innovation and better represents our customers, and the many communities they serve, around the world. A positive work-life balance is what supercharges our teamwork and a sustainable personal journey throughout our careers.
Since Polarium launched in 2015, we’ve been on a mission to redesign the energy industry. We’re unlocking the massive potential of energy storage systems through our wide range of intelligent and digital services. Our passion for solving challenges is what drives our next generation of premium energy storage products in use on all continents and in all climate zones. Today, we power businesses, optimise energy usage, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions to create a cleaner future in energy.
Kindly submit your application through the provided apply button in the advert to upload your CV, as we are unable to accept any applications via email in compliance with the GDPR regulations.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
People of Polarium
We have an open and dynamic culture where everybody can make a difference and contribute to the success of the company.
We are an impact business contributing to the sustainable energy transformation by enabling renewables, electrification and intermittent power supply. Our cutting-edge and easily adaptable modular battery technology enables us to be in the forefront of developing state-of-the-art sustainable energy storage and optimization solutions for today - and tomorrow. Polarium is a fast-growing, profitable entrepreneurial company headquartered in Stockholm, with production in Mexico, South Africa and Vietnam, customers across the world from Ghana to Svalbard and 600+ employees.
Loading application form
Already working at Polarium?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.