We develop and manufacture turnkey energy storage solutions, based on lithium-ion battery technology. Our goal is to engineer technology that both stores and optimises energy as we shift towards more efficient energy usage and renewable energy sources on a global scale. You’ll have the opportunity to work with exceptional engineers, scientists, developers and more to pave the way for the next big leap in the energy industry through our battery energy storage and optimisation systems.
This is a permanent full-time position with a placement in Stockholm and you will report to the Delivery Manager. Start date after agreement but as soon as possible. The position requires up to ~ 120 days of travel per year, most domestic but also internationally.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Delivery Project Manager
- Lead a team of 1 to 4 persons onsite in the deployment of Polarium Energy Systems at customer premises
- Lead the installation, commissioning and integration procedures delivery onsite the work is versatile and consist Electrical, Mechanical and SW work.
- The ability to conduct on-the-job training sessions, such as those for operator and maintenance technicians, is required.
- Support acceptance of site readiness as per pre-requisites meeting electrical standards required for system commissioning.
- Coordinating with customer, 3rd Party contractors and energy providers throughout the deployment of the energy systems
- Reporting of project services delivery status and update planning
- Development of documented methods of procedures and processes to achieve integrated safety and quality management in delivery of sub-projects
- The ability to travel both within Sweden and internationally in the future is a requirement.
- Supporting existing systems both via remote support & on-site.
- To enhance Polariums Energy Systems, you need to report any issues and suggestions for improvement to the headquarters.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Electrical experienced Secondary engineer, BEE or equivalent.
- Electrical Accreditation is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience working in environments with multiple customers and service providers
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both oral and written
- A driver’s licence is required
- We offer a generous bonus system that rewards and recognises your contributions to Polarium success
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and that's why we provide a maximised wellness contribution to support your physical and mental well-being
- We believe in giving our employees the flexibility to take time off when they need it, which is why we offer five extra flexibility days per year on top of standard vacation time
- We care about your long-term financial security and well-being, therefore we provide pension and health insurance plans to ensure that you are taken care of both now and in the future
Kindly submit your application through the provided apply button in the advertisement on our careers page, as we are unable to accept any applications via email in compliance with the GDPR regulations.
At Polarium, creating change in the energy industry starts with our team. We believe a diverse workplace brings creativity, innovation and better represents our customers, and the many communities they serve, around the world. A positive work-life balance is what supercharges our teamwork and a sustainable personal journey throughout our careers.
Since Polarium launched in 2015, we’ve been on a mission to redesign the energy industry. We’re unlocking the massive potential of energy storage systems through our wide range of intelligent and digital services. Our passion for solving challenges is what drives our next generation of premium energy storage products in use on all continents and in all climate zones. Today, we power businesses, optimise energy usage, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions to create a cleaner future in energy.
We look forward to receiving your application!