Delivery Project Manager
We develop and manufacture turnkey energy storage solutions, based on lithium-ion battery technology. Our goal is to engineer technology that both stores and optimizes energy as we shift towards more efficient energy usage and renewable energy sources on a global scale. You’ll have the opportunity to work with exceptional engineers, scientists, developers and more to pave the way for the next big leap in the energy industry through our battery energy storage and optimization systems.
This is a permanent full-time position with a placement in Stockholm and you will report to the Head of Delivery. Start date after agreement but as soon as possible.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Leading projects deploying Polarium Energy Systems at customer premises
- Project management of multiple parallel customer projects from site engineering through to operations handover
- Ensure deployment projects are delivered according to all relevant safety and quality standards within the agreed schedule
- Planning and coordination of field services, logistics and acceptance activities
- Scope of works, RACI, schedule & MOPs development, and maintenance
- Regular project delivery status reporting including plan vs actual
- Capacity planning and risk management procedures in establishing actions to meet projects delivery schedules
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in , Mechanical Engineering, Energy Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in Project management & coordinator experience in Telco, Wind, Solar,Data centre, Battery Power Storage deployments or similar volume services project environments
- Project management qualifications or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in schedule development and management
- Demonstrated experience in developing budgets and maintaining forecasts
- Exceptional communication abilities in both written and spoken Swedish and English.
- We offer a generous bonus system that rewards and recognises your contributions to Polarium success
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and that's why we provide a maximized wellness contribution to support your physical and mental well-being
- We believe in giving our employees the flexibility to take time off when they need it, which is why we offer five extra flexibility days per year on top of standard vacation time
- We care about your long-term financial security and well-being, therefore we provide pension and health insurance plans to ensure that you are taken care of both now and in the future
Kindly submit your application through the provided apply button in the advertisement on our careers page, as we are unable to accept any applications via email in compliance with the GDPR regulations.
At Polarium, creating change in the energy industry starts with our team. We believe a diverse workplace brings creativity, innovation and better represents our customers, and the many communities they serve, around the world. A positive work-life balance is what supercharges our teamwork and a sustainable personal journey throughout our careers.
Since Polarium launched in 2015, we’ve been on a mission to redesign the energy industry. We’re unlocking the massive potential of energy storage systems through our wide range of intelligent and digital services. Our passion for solving challenges is what drives our next generation of premium energy storage products in use on all continents and in all climate zones. Today, we power businesses, optimize energy usage, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions to create a cleaner future in energy.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Last application date
People of Polarium
We have an open and dynamic culture where everybody can make a difference and contribute to the success of the company.
We are an impact business contributing to the sustainable energy transformation by enabling renewables, electrification and intermittent power supply. Our cutting-edge and easily adaptable modular battery technology enables us to be in the forefront of developing state-of-the-art sustainable energy storage and optimization solutions for today - and tomorrow. Polarium is a fast-growing, profitable entrepreneurial company headquartered in Stockholm, with production in Mexico, South Africa and Vietnam, customers across the world from Ghana to Svalbard and 600+ employees.
Delivery Project Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Polarium?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.