We are looking for a Back-End Developer to join our newly formed Digital Engineering Team. This means becoming part of a small, dynamic and fast paced team. As a Back-End Developer in our team you will get the opportunity to work with a high impact project within the energy field. The code you implement will be released to hardware and clients throughout the world in a continuous and agile manner.
The Digital Team is responsible for our connected platform, building solutions for energy optimization, asset management, anti-theft, field service and more.
We work with a modern technology stack running in AWS that includes Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, IoT Core, Terraform, GitLab and more
The position is based at the Polarium HQ in Stockholm, with hybrid work possibilities.
- Develop backend systems and API´s for our platform
- Developing modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Build solutions with quality, security, availability and scalability in mind
- Participate in pre-studies of new projects, technologies and product areas
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area
- Strong backend skillset using python or similar
- Experience in developing services in the cloud, preferably AWS
- Know how to use git and workflows common with GitLab
- Experience using RabbitMq or similar
- MSc or BA degree in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Bonus if you have experience in using IaC tolls like terraform, terragrunt, ansible or similar
- Bonus if you have experience in using AWS IoT or similar
- You are passionate and pragmatic with a genuine technical interest
- You are detail-oriented, and you see the whole picture
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience from similar positions
- Knowledge from agile development
- You are a team player
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open, friendly, international environment where we help each other to develop and create value, as We Are One. Your work and mind-set will have a true impact on Polarium’s future success, and we encourage you to Take Charge.
Every day we encourage you to excel, as We think big for a smarter and more sustainable future – let’s do it together!
- Generous bonus system
- Maximized wellness contribution
- Exercise with our own Wellness Manager during working hours
- Five extra flexibility days
- Pension and health insurance
Energize your career
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
Plug into Polarium
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 750+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.