Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
This is a minimum 3 month contract position as a dedicated Project Manager.
Responsibilities and Goals for this position:
- Management and coordination of a short term, high volume, product handling and logistics project
2. Establish interfaces with customer, Polarium and service provider representatives to drive project objective realization
3. Project management plan maintenance and reporting
4. Scope, schedule and budget change control procedures
Tasks and Recurring Activities:
- Daily project delivery status report distribution with plan vs actual achievements
- Planning and coordination of service providers activities including field based, logistics and recycling service providers
- Analysis of capacity planning and contributing factors to establish actions required to accelerate project delivery schedule
- Internal and external action point registers management
- Project cost to complete forecast updates
Qualification & Experience
- 5 yrs Project management & coordinator experience in telco roll out or similar volume services project enviroments
- Project management qualifications or equivalent experience
- Drivers license and vehicle considered a merit
- Mileage reimbursement between two offices (Position is expected to work in office)
This is a short-term assignment with an assigned planned project specific goal. Potential for new project or operational scope assignments subject to successful delivery of the assigned project and demonstrated ability to define, plan and execute activities.