About the job
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our Digital Engineering Team. This entails becoming part of a small, dynamic, and fast-paced tech team. As a Full Stack Developer in our team, you will get the opportunity to work with high impact projects within the energy storage domain. The code you implement will be released to hardware and clients throughout the world in a continuous and agile manner.
The Digital Team is responsible for our connected platform, building solutions for energy optimization, asset management, anti-theft, field service and more.
We work with a modern technology stack running in AWS that includes Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, AWS IoT, Terraform, GitLab and more.
The position is based at the Polarium HQ in Stockholm, with hybrid remote work possibilities.
- Define and develop back-end and front-end applications for our digital platform
- Build solutions with quality, security, usability, and scalability in mind
- Developing modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Participate in architectural discussions, process improvements, and define ways of working.
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area
Who are you?
- You are passionate and pragmatic with a genuine technical interest
- You are detail-oriented, and you see the whole picture
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience from similar positions
- Knowledge from agile development
- You are a team player
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong backend skillset using python or similar
- Strong frontend skillset using react.js or similar
- Experience in developing services in the cloud, preferably AWS
- Know how to use git and workflows common with GitLab
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Bonus if you have experience developing mobile applications using react native or similar
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open, friendly, international environment where we help each other to develop and create value, as We Are One. Your work and mind-set will have a true impact on Polarium’s future success, and we encourage you to Take Charge.
Every day we encourage you to excel, as We think big for a smarter and more sustainable future – let’s do it together!
- Generous bonus system
- Maximized wellness contribution
- Exercise with our own Wellness Manager during working hours
- Five extra flexibility days
- Pension and health insurance
- Research & Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
People of Polarium
We have an open and dynamic culture where everybody can make a difference and contribute to the success of the company.
Since 2015, we’ve grown to more than 750 employees worldwide. We have doubled our sales every year. Our strategy is simply to offer the products that best solve our customers' challenges. This is possible thanks to our patented cutting-edge technology developed at our head office in Stockholm.
Loading application form
Already working at Polarium?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.