At Polarium Finance is a key contributor to our success. We are now hiring an Senior Accountant to our HQ in Stockholm. Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
About the job
We are on the lookout for a Senior Accountant to join our team within Finance. As an Accountant you will work actively with month-end closing reconciliations and accuracy. You will also be responsible for preparing and reporting monthly VAT returns and work with investigations and improvement projects.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Be highly involved in month-end and year-end closing
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Prepare and report monthly VAT returns
- Ensure accuracy in the VAT returns and financial reporting
- Perform investigations if necessary
- Improve efficiency in monthly closing process
- Work with improvement projects
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Relevant degree within Finance and/or accounting and +5 years work experience
- Excellent knowledge of preparing and reporting VAT reports (incl. international transactions)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Great communication skills; fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Experience of Microsoft Business Central is a plus
We think you enjoy working in a fast-paced company environment, and that you as a person is organized and like to solve problems, as well as you are accurate, service-minded, and communicative. You are self-driven and take responsible for your tasks. You are outgoing, positive, and are continuously looking for possibilities to improve. You also need to be open for changes and willing to challenge yourself.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open, friendly international environment where we help each other to develop and create value, as we are one. Your work and mindset will have a true impact on Polarium’s future success, and we encourage you to take charge.
Every day we encourage you to excel as we think big for a smarter and more sustainable future – let’s do it together.
- Generous bonus system
- Maximized wellness contribution
- Exercise with our own Wellness Manager during working hours
- Five extra flexibility days
- Pension and health insurance
Contact & Application
If you have any questions or thoughts, we’d love to hear from you! Send an email to Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenny Laurell, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your application through the application button (compliant with GDPR). To apply you need to have a work permit in Sweden. Applications will be reviewed, and interviews held ongoing so don’t wait with submitting your application.
Energize your career
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
Plug into Polarium
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 750+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.