Do you Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We are hiring a Senior Verification & Validation Engineer to Polarium’s HQ in Stockholm. The R&D department currently have several new projects within the Energy Optimization program and this position is key in taking lead for all high voltage testing.
We look for someone with an interest in improving team methods – automate testing as well as increasing test coverage. The Senior Verification & Validation Engineer will be instrumental in growing the competence in this domain as well as adding more testing bandwidth to our product development. For the right candidate you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and lead the Polarium Verification & validation team.
What you will be doing:
- Verification, Validation and certification of modules and systems
- Develop automated test systems
- Be responsible for all R&D lab facilities at the Tomteboda lab
- Act as technical lead for the team
You Have Minimally:
- Experience in verification, validation and certification of high voltage battery systems
- Experience in lab design and maintenance
- Experience of test automation
- Relevant education or experience
Who are you?
- You are passionate and pragmatic with a genuine technical interest
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a great team player
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.