Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future and at the same time energize your career?
We are on the lookout for a dedicated Sales Support Administrator to join our Africa Sales Team. As a Sales Support Administrator you work closely with our African sales organization including KAM, Technical Sales- and Technical Support Specialists. Together with the team you will provide excellent service to our key customers in the region.
- Manage customer registrations
- Coordinate customer registrations
- Coordinate commercial committee approvals
- Be responsible for customer master data for the African sales function
- Participate in the development of tender responses
- Support with demand planning and sales forecast process
- Manage sales tools and support documentation
- Provide general administrative support to the African sales team
Qualification and experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a sales support/administrative role
- Experience from working with international customers
- Previous experience from working with tenders
- Prior experience from working in a product company in a B2B Technical Support role within Telecom and/or Electrical Industry, with large accounts
- A technical higher education, preferable within the telecom power, power equipment or batteries
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge about lithium batteries and the telecom industry and/or energy system is a merit
Who are you?
- Strong technical understanding and interest
- A great team player!
- Excellent people skills, natural talent for building and maintaining relationships
- High internal structure and drive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.