Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We are currently pursuing a Technical Support Manager to join our fast-growing African Sales Team. In this role you will ensure technical capabilities and provide excellent technical support to customers in the African region. As Technical Support Manager you will lead and develop the 1st line technical support team in the region as well as drive establishment and development of services providers to meet scope and demand.
- Service Request management (in warranty and out of warranty) for appointed customers
- Follow up and drive customer service requests through the technical support process
- Ensure SLA are met for all assigned Customer Service Requests
- Build Technical Support services capabilities to meet SLAs and customer needs within region
- Lead, train and develop the Technical Support team within the region
- Interface with Internal Stakeholders for driving the customer claims process
- KPI and SLA handling (internal and potential external)
- Internal reporting and escalations
- Support tools development and implementation, process, and routines to service the customers within the region
- Work closely with Global Technical Support function
- Be a key part of the Africa region leadership
Qualification and experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from working in Support Power or Electrical Industry, with large accounts within Telecom industry
- Experience from working with international customers
- KPI and SLA -handling
- Knowledge of JIRA Service Desk is a plus
Who are you?
- A great team player!
- Good at taking on responsibilities, drive and follow through
- English – Excellent
- Committed to deliver excellence
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.