We are now hiring a Sales Support Administrator to our HQ in Stockholm to join our global sales team. Plug in to Polarium and get the opportunity to power the future!
About the job
As a Sales Support Administrator you work closely with our European sales organization including our KAMs and AMs. Together with the team you will provide great service to our customers in Europe.
Working at Polarium will require the ability to thrive in the unknown, an eagerness to be a pioneer in a new industry and an interest to work in an international, intercultural, and interdisciplinary environment. We invite you to join us for the exciting challenge to support our team, as part of our fast-growing green tech business.
- You have a university degree within business management or equal
- Experience from administrative work tasks is beneficial
- You have good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- You like to give excellent service and you are a self-starter
- You are structured, meticulous, and effective
- You have good communication skills in both Swedish and English (spoken and written)
- Manage customer registrations
- Coordinate customer registrations
- Coordinate commercial committee approvals
- Be responsible for customer master data for the European sales organization
- Participate in the development of tender responses
- Support European Sales Organization with demand planning and sales forecasting process
- Mange sales tools and support documentation
- Provide general administrative task for the European sales organization
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open, friendly, international environment where we help each other develop and create value as a team. Your work and mind-set will have a big impact on Polarium’s future success. We encourage you to think big and excel at your work for a smarter and more sustainable future. Let’s do it together!
For us, energy is important both at work and in our free time. We have a flexible work environment where health and sustainability are important.
- Maximized wellness contribution
- Exercise (in group or individually) with our own Wellness Manager during working hours
- Five extra flexibility days
- Pension and health insurance
Contact and Application
We look forward to receiving your application through the application button “apply for this job” (compliant with GDPR). To apply you need to have a work permit in Sweden. Applications will be read, and interviews will be held continuously.
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 750+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.