Do you want to create a smart and sustainable future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We are looking for a skilled, solution sales-oriented, and experienced Presales Manager, whose role is to lead and guide the regional sales team, as well as to support the development of the presales function to the next level.
The Presales Manager may be located anywhere in India.
- Learn and train on deep technical details about the battery storage products and solutions in the market.
- Learn, develop and coach.
- Partner with sales team to provide a strong technical and service support towards the customers.
- Provide support for qualification and strategy of sales opportunities
- Lead proof of concept with customers hands on.
- Recruit, hire and retain technical support team, including the onboarding process
We would enjoy working with a professional who is/has:
- Friendly, Positive and CAN DO attitude.
- Ability to manage in a matrix and virtual environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a team
- Operational command of the business and experience in presales
- Highly results-driven and strong sales and customer focus
- Polished communication/presentation skills (oral and written)
- Excellent conceptual skills, with an ability to see the big picture
- Ability to form strong working relationships with customers, prospects and team members
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; consistently demonstrates the drive to meet and exceed commitments, both internal and external
- Working understanding of the Lithium-Ion Battery modules and Power conversion equipment
- Understanding of the telecom power environment
At Polarium, you will be part of a dynamic and forward-looking company. We have an open working atmosphere and a great Can-Do spirit. We offer you competitive compensation aligned with your competencies and performance, a supportive team, and an opportunity to build your career in an international environment that drives you to succeed.
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.