Technical Support Specialist
Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We are on the lookout for two dedicated Technical Support Specialists to our global Service team. In this role you will have responsibility for delivering exceptional levels of customer service to appointed customers. You will also help build and improve knowledge database and work with process and routine improvements to ensure same service level globally.
In this role you will act as senior interface between our 1st line regional tech support and R&D, and you will prepare support competence for both LV & HV energy systems.
What you will be doing:
- Handle customer request such as Technical Support, Claims, Data monitoring and Installation support
- Work with process and routine improvements to ensure same service level globally
- Build and improve Knowledge Database
- Service Request management for appointed customers
- Interface with Internal Stakeholders for driving the customer claim process
- Be a key part of Global Technical Support, Ensure SLA are met
You Have Minimally:
- Knowledge within DC-power system (AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC)
- Excellent logical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience from working with international customers
- Working in a product company in a B2B Technical Support role preferable within Telecom and/or Electrical Industry, with large accounts
- A technical higher education, preferable within the telecom, battery, electrical, mechanical, or similar discipline
- Driving license
- It would be a strong merit if you have knowledge of lithium batteries and the telecom industry and/or energy system.
- Customer ticketing system, such as JIRA Service Desk or a similar system. If you know ITIL and/or 8D it is also a merit
Who are you?
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knowledge in Swedish, Arabic, French, or any other language is meritorious
- Ability to work in a structured, organized, and collaborative manner whilst prioritizing based on the importance/impact to the company
- You are a great team player
- Willing to travel from time-to-time
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.