Continuous Improvement Specialist
Do you want to create a smart and sustainable future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
At Polarium’s Technology & Operations department the Quality team is a key contributor to our future success story. We are now on the lookout for a Continuous Improvement Specialist to our HQ in Stockholm.
What you will be doing:
With your experience and knowledge in ISO Audits you will be responsible for Polarium’s internal audits, including framework and planning, as well as coordinating all external ISO and customer audits. You will act as lead for structured continuous improvements within the company.
Coordination, support of execution and drive closure of the internal audit is key. We currently have a team of 10-12 internal auditors working part-time with audits representing the different regions and professional disciplines.
You will also monitor and manage the existing 8D processes through Pulses to get closure of non-conformities as well as support colleagues throughout the Polarium Group with problem solving tasks. The CI Specialist will work closely with Technical Support, our manufacturing sites and the R&D function.
- Trained and experienced auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 19011
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing and supporting the organization in using quality tools such as 8D, A3, Ishikawa, 5Why
- Working experience from manufacturing site(s)
- Proficiency in Excel
- Written and verbal fluency in English required
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Trainer or teaching experience
- Experience in manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries
- BSc in Industrial Economics, Engineering or equivalent
Who are you?
- You are a great team player
- “can-do attitude”
- Strong social and communication skills
- High energy and highly motivated
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.