At Polarium our Supply Chain organization is a key contributor to our success. Today the Supply Chain team ensure our batteries can be transported to and installed in over 70 countries worldwide. We are now hiring a Warehouse & Project Specialist to our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
About the job
We are looking to hire a Warehouse & Project Specialist to strengthen our Supply and Warehouse functions as part of the Polarium Supply Chain department. This position will focus on developing and running projects from start to finish. The different development projects will involve a wide range of topics like packaging material, ERP launch as well as warehouse process development. In this position you will be required to visit our global warehouses close to manufacturing sites on a regular basis.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures
- Master of Science in Mechanical or Industrial engineering or equivalent
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls
- ERP and WMS experience
- Proven skills from different packaging production solutions
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Very strong English skills
- Proven Project skills
- Proven ability to participate in and run projects on different levels and in parallel
- Pays attention to details
- Have strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with peers and senior employees
- Curious and comfortable to work in an agile, fast-moving environment
- Implement operational policies and procedures
- Implement and oversee results from projects
- Track and follow up on all deliverables
- Research and develop packaging solutions from production floor to container stuffing
- Escalate possible delays to deliverables or project gates
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of all activities
- Perform risk analysis on ongoing or new started projects
- Ensure all duties are performed daily and ensuring no backlogs
- Assist with overseeing full stock control and controlled cycle counting to match planned requirements.
- Co-ordinating training requirements to ensure that all material managers/supervisors are trained for their individual roles
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open, friendly, international environment where we help each other develop and create value as a team. Your work and mind-set will have a big impact on Polarium’s future success. We encourage you to think big and excel at your work for a smarter and more sustainable future. Let’s do it together!
For us, energy is important both at work and in our free time. We have a flexible work environment where health and sustainability are important.
- Generous bonus system
- Maximized wellness contribution
- Exercise (in group or individually) with our own Wellness Manager during working hours
- Five extra flexibility days
- Pension and health insurance
Contact and Application
We look forward to receiving your application through the application button “apply for this job” (compliant with GDPR). To apply you need to have a work permit in Sweden. Applications will be read, and interviews will be conducted from 8th of August.
Plug into Polarium
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 750+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.