Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We are hiring a Senior System Engineer Battery to our System Design team at HQ in Stockholm. In this role you be responsible of managing requirement throughout the development process of our 48V battery range as well as ESS products. You will and act as specialist within telecom power and batteries. You will build and maintain requirements database together with the system engineering team and oversee the re-use of requirements, modules, and methods. If you have a genuine interest in mentoring and developing, we see it as a plus!
What you will be doing:
- Design top level HW and FW system architecture
- Tech lead, including traceability of requirements, throughout the development process
- Drive and participate in pre-studies and concepts
- Write requirements and test specifications
- Create test specifications for verification and production test
You Have Minimally:
- 5+ years of experience from similar roles
- Experience from power electronics and lithium batteries
- Experience from product certification
- Experience from functional safety critical systems and certifications of those
- Relevant higher education
- Willing to travel from time-to-time
Who are you?
- Highly driven and pro-active
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a great team player
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.