Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We are now hiring a Product Development Sourcing Manager to our Sourcing team at the Stockholm HQ. This role is new to Polarium and will together with Strategic Sourcing and R&D identify and engage relevant suppliers, negotiate prices, place orders and secure material for prototypes/pre-series and prepare for volume sourcing.
You will participate in projects, demand planning meetings, and monitor and report status updates on order and delivery status. You will be responsible for ordering of prototypes, follow up on deliveries within the project to ensure that building schedules can be met.
What you will be doing:
- Follow up on BOM components and sourcing status, suppliers, lead-time, cost, and project milestones
- Negotiate prototype prices, place orders, and monitor deliveries for prototypes/pre-series and initial volumes
- Update supplier, volume prices and lead time in ERP system
- Responsible for efficient sourcing of new or changed items in connection to new product development, product life cycle, cost down as well as 2nd source initiatives
You Have Minimally:
- 5+ years of experience in leading technical product development sourcing projects from a manufacturing industry
- Project management skills & experience
- Relevant and proven experience from sourcing or supply chain management of direct material for manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of and background in end-to-end supply chain & Risk management
- Financial skills and experience from having BOM cost responsibility
- Reporting and presentation skills
- University degree in technical field
Who are you?
- Holistic view and understanding of sourcing, supply chain, product development and Time to Market
- Driven with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced technically dynamic environment.
- Enjoy a fast-growing entrepreneurial culture and drive continuous development
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Analytical with a solution-oriented mindset
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.