Do you want to create a smart and sustainable future and at the same time energize your career?
At Polarium’s R&D department the Mechanical Engineering team is a key contributor to our success. We are now on the lookout for a Mechanical Engineer to our HQ in Stockholm.
You have genuine knowledge in sheet metal, injection moulding and other manufacturing methods. With your knowledge and experience you'll get the opportunity to influence mechanical decisions and designs within Polarium’s products. You will act as mentor and technical lead for mechanical design in appointed product areas and you are a great team representative and member.
Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
What you will be doing:
- Designing new mechanics, such as battery, cabinets, power conversion, controllers, container, and other mechanics
- Review and maintain existing designs
- Together with team –
Develop company preferred component list
Develop team tools and processes
You Have Minimally:
- Experience of mechanical design, 2-5 years minimum
- Experience of design for large volumes
- Experience of several manufacturing technologies, such as sheet metal, casting, vacuum forming, and others
- Relevant education or experience
Who are you?
- You are passionate and pragmatic with a genuine technical interest
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a great team player
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.