About the job
We are pursuing an experienced Senior Paralegal to join our Polarium Inc. team. We are small, agile, and highly determined to go the extra distance to pave the way for a new frontier within renewable energy and energy storage.
Working at Polarium will require the ability to thrive in the unknown, an eagerness to be a pioneer in a new industry and an interest to work in an international, intercultural, and interdisciplinary environment. We invite you to join us for the exciting challenge to support both our team, as part of our fast-growing North American business.
Polarium Inc. currently consists of employees in 8 states across the U.S., with our stateside HQ located in Littleton, CO. You will be expected to travel as needed.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare, revise and format legal documents and correspondence using various software applications and according to instructions; proofread documents/correspondence for content, spelling, grammar, language usage and punctuation and put into final form
- Prepare and organize redline/blackline versions of documents during the drafting and prepare & organize closing packages and signature pages for deal closings.
- Stay up to date with industry-related legislation and regulations and maintain strong knowledge of regulations, trends, and changes in laws and regulations
- Actively track important deadlines and tasks and provide support for other special projects
- Assist with general compliance matters for our global subsidiaries, including entity formation, management, and dissolution
Outcomes that should be accomplished within the first 12 months:
- Your expertise will help the team succeed by keeping everyone organized and on track
- You will have the opportunity to formulate processes for a “Start-Up” style company
- You’ll become familiar with our contracts and review and track compliance & insurance requirements
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on many different assignments, and we will bring you in on projects you are interested in, allowing you to expand your responsibilities as you grow in your role
You Have Minimally:
- Paralegal Certificate
- Can demonstrate experience and success through previous projects as a Paralegal or Attorney
- Knowledge of legal terminology and civil procedures
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail
- Excellent time and deadline management skills in a fast-paced environment, able to juggle multiple projects and reprioritize quickly and efficiently
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, DocuSign and Adobe Professional skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range commensurate on experience ($60,983-$90,000)
- Hybrid position, must be based in or willing to relocate to the Greater Denver Metro Area
- PTO and Major U.S. Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Polarium Inc., is the North America subsidiary of Polarium Energy Solutions AB, a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the U.S., South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand, and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
Plug into Polarium.