About the job
Are you a management consultant with 3-4 years of experience, now ready to step into a first line position joining the journey of a fast-growing Greentech Unicorn company like Polarium?
The working title is Business Control – Business Excellence and the idea behind this role is to find the right person to act as co-pilot to our Manager Business Control, to support on a broad scope to help build a center of excellence within business controlling. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in driving development on a group perspective, with clarity and simplicity as guidelines builds business cases and delivers on projects, develops, and implements new tools, new processes, new analyses, and new ways to follow-up –on tight deadlines and with limited instructions.
As Business Controller Business Excellence, you will work in close collaboration with our Manager Business Control, the CFO, and other People Leaders across the business. Establishing ways of working in the sales organization can be one of your areas of expertise, with a topline focus combined with margin and production topics could be part of your everyday life.
You will be in the driver seat related to all types of business performance and follow-up. You will lead processes like forecasting, budgeting, and financial closure – always looking for the best way to maximize output while limiting resources.
Goals for the role:
- Develop and strengthen processes to improve business performance
- Support management with monitoring and reporting in all aspects
- Actively taking part in building core processes such as forecasting, budgeting and monthly closing
Qualification and experience:
- You possess a degree or relevant experience in finance, economics, or similar area
- 3+ years working experience from business control or management consulting
- Experience from telecom, manufacturing and / or software sales is qualifying but not a must
We see that you are:
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders
- Holds a positive can-do attitude with strong analytical skills
- Fascinated by and identify yourself in an entrepreneurial environment but also possess the skill of creating structure and proactive planning
- Strong communication skills and a team-player
- Problem solving and triggered by a complex environment
- You are a doer – where templates, processes and documents do not yet exist you take charge and create
- Comfortable in international environment with English as corporate language
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
Plug into Polarium.