Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
About the job.
We are hiring a Technical Sales Manager, Australia, preferably with experience in the telecom, energy storage or power electronics field. In this role you will be representing Polarium and overall responsible for sales activities towards targeted customers and sales channel partners in Australia. You will be the main contact and spokes person for appointed customers and manage the customer relation in cooperation with the APAC team as well as being the technical expert supporting customer engagements within the Australian and New Zealand market.
The position is based in Sydney or Melbourne, and ability and willingness to travel within Australia and internationally is required.
Recurring tasks and Activities.
- Present and sell Polarium product portfolio including related services meeting the Customer needs
- Establish and maintain customer relations
- Analyze and qualify new opportunities
- Be the technical expert in Australia towards customers and in cooperation with APAC team
- Customer training
- Constructively manage any customer requests and issues
- Plan, organize and manage customer program activities to meet set objectives
Qualification and experience:
- Experience in b2b sales and account management with technical products, preferably in the telecom energy storage and/or power electronics field
- Track record in creating sales growth and improved customer satisfaction
- Strong technical background
- University degree in technical, business, or relevant field
- Existing relationships within the industry is a merit
We see that you are:
- Strong customer focus driven mindset
- Technical skills and interest
- Enjoy fast growing and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent people skills, natural talent for building and maintaining relationships
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.
Polarium offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Polarium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Polarium will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Australia for this opening.