Do you want to create a smart and sustainable future and at the same time energize your career? We are now looking for a Group Financial Controller to Polarium in Stockholm. Take the chance to join their fast-growing team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
About the role
We are now looking for a talented individual to join us in our growth journey. As a Group Financial Controller at Polarium, you will participate in the consolidation of the Group’s monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports. You will also participate in the annual reporting process in accordance with IFRS for the Group.
In addition, you will:
- Participate in managing and developing the financial accounting and reporting at group level in line with legal and IFRS requirements.
- Participate in the implementation of a new consolidated accounting system.
- Identify and implement process improvements, participate in projects, and ad hoc assignments.
- Support and educate the subsidiaries in accounting and reporting / system issues.
- Prepare and refine routines for accounting and reporting for new companies in the Group.
- Participate in keeping the transfer pricing documentation up to date and ensure that transfer pricing policies are followed.
Who are we looking for?
We believe you have high ambition and a great ability to work efficiently and independently, and you are triggered by delivering high quality. You thrive in a dynamic and international environment and enjoy working in a teambased approach.
To succeed in this role, you are a person who like responsibility and dare to take initiatives. You are a structured and driven person, with an interest and understanding of consolidation in accordance with IFRS and a commitment to deadlines.
Qualification and Experience
- Academic degree combined with a few years’ experience of consolidated accounting and IFRS.
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS regulations is a requirement.
- Genuine interest in accounting with a proactive mindset.
- Desirable experience in consolidated accounting systems and/or experience from implementing consolidated accounting systems.
- Desirable experience from audit.
- Previous experience from working in an international or listed company.
- Polariums corporate language is English, we expect you to be fluent.
Ready to join? Apply today!
For questions, please contact Sarah Arvidsson at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail with reference to GDPR.
Polarium haveenabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies according to Financial Times’ annual FT1000 ranking with 750+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient.