Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
About the job
We are hiring a Manager Hardware and Test to join our R&D department. In this role you will lead a team of skilled Electronic Hardware Design Engineers and Test Engineers as well as be technically in charge for all Polarium HW designs, internal and 3rd party. You will also drive the development of tools and methods together with the team.
Working at Polarium will require the ability to thrive in the unknown, an eagerness to be a pioneer in a new industry, and a willingness to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment. Motivated, talented, and hardworking people: we invite you to join us for an exciting new challenge!
If you have a genuine interest in product development and technology and enjoy driving process improvements and way of working, you are our preferred candidate!
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Participate in HW design work with focus on power systems and solutions
- Coordinate resources between projects
- Act as mentor and technical lead for the disciplines
- Run regular team meetings
- Mentor team in day-to-day work as well as monitor long-term employee development
- Participate in pre-studies of new projects, technologies, and product areas
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area
Qualification and experience:
- 5+ years from similar positions, such as team lead and technical management
- Experience in electronics HW design, preferably focused on power electronics
- Experience from working with batteries or other energy storage
- Relevant higher education
- Experience using application specific software systems
- English language in conversation and writing
Personal traits & Abilities:
- Genuine interest in leading a team
- Enjoy working in a fast-phased company environment
- Customer-focused and proactive
- Pay attention to details and service-minded
- Team-oriented with great collaboration skills
- Good at taking on responsibilities and follow through
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open, friendly international environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polarium’s future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.