Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our newly formed Digital Engineering Team. This means becoming part of a small, dynamic and fast paced team. As a Data Engineer in our team you will get the opportunity to work with a high impact project within the energy field. The solutions you implement will be released to hardware and clients throughout the world in a continuous and agile manner.
The Digital Team are responsible for our connected platform, building solutions for energy optimization, asset management, anti-theft, field service and more.
We work with a modern technology stack running in AWS that includes Kinesis, Snowflake, Tableau, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, AWS IoT, Terraform, GitLab and more
The position is based at the Polarium HQ in Kista, with remote work possibilities.
- Build technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipelines
- Work with configuration, integration, installation and scripting.
- Participate in pre-studies of new projects, technologies and product areas
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area
Who are you?
We are looking for a skilled engineer with a passion for data. You are detail oriented but with the ability to see the whole picture. You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience from similar positions, and we believe you have knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast growing cooperate environment. You are definitely a driven pro-active team player.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience from building data platforms
- Experience building data pipelines in Python, R or similar
- Have experience in data modelling, data warehousing, databases and ETL.
- Experience from cloud, preferably AWS.
- Experience using git and CI/CD
- Master or bachelor´s degree in relevant education
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, both spoken and written
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success.